Particle Wars Extreme Particle Wars Extreme

Great music

The game definitely is a really fun and chill game, and has great music to boot. I only have one question. What's the song playing in the menu? it doesn't seem to be any of the NG songs you listed here on the side. Love this game tho :]

ZEGMAN responds:

Thanks! All the music can be found under the bonus section, I will update the side here though

Alvin's Alps Alvin's Alps

Good, but slight glitch encountered

Overall, I really liked this game, despite it's relative simplicity (not too difficult puzzles really). I didn't play to the end, but only because I encountered a glitch and because I have class in about 10 minutes. The glitch i found was that sometimes it would not register I was moving, and then all of a sudden, it would move me for a ways while I wasn't pressing anything (not teleporting, just acting as if I were pressing a key to move). I do understand the short time frame you had to complete this in though, and otherwise, it was a great game and really fun! Good work! :)

Bubba Time Bubba Time

Controls

It's a great game, and really reminded me a lot of Braid. The puzzles were great, and overall I really liked it.

My only complaint is that the jump controls seemed a bit too sensitive, so that sometimes when you jumped, as soon as you landed, you jumped again, which made some of the levels that required very precisely timed jumps much more difficult than I think they were intended to be.

killabunnies responds:

It might be a problem of the Flash player you have installed (some old flash vertions have problems with this game controls detection).

Also the game (on proupose) detects if you press jump right before landing and if you do make another jump (makes the game smoother).

Thanks for your review!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

You told a story

You told a story without words. A simple story, and yet a very touching one. This is truly a piece of art, and touched me enough that it is definitely one of my favorite flashes to date. The music was perfect, I loved the animation, and it truly told a simple, yet touching and amazing story.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Fantastic

This...is simply amazing. Just...fantastic. It may not be much of an actual game, but to someone as interested in science as myself, this is far greater. I bow to you sir. I rarely vote things a 5. You have earned it. And I believe, sir, that you are the first person to earn a 10 from me in review. The highest I have ever given is a 9, as I feel a 10 means perfection, and normally there is always room for some improvement. You, sir, have attained perfection in this flash. I remove my hat before you and bow, humbled in amazed silence.

Moon World Moon World

physics

it seems like a really good idea, but the physics make it impossible to control very well. seems like it could be a great game, but until the physics get fixed, it sucks

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

gets old

its great and really fun at first, but it gets really repetitive really quickly :/ try making it a bit less repetitive next time and it should be great

Miami Shark Miami Shark

sick

great game. theres enough variation each time i play that it doesnt get too boring